Stack Monitoring Crewe
EVS can ensure that the standards set for stack emissions released to external atmosphere are adhered to by providing a comprehensive stack emissions assessment service. Our accredited engineers work to meet with current regulations of the Integrated Pollution Prevention Control (IPPC).
Most manufacturing premises release emissions into the external surrounding environment through stacks, vents, and industrial chimneys etc. These can result with a detrimental impact to the environment, and to local residents and employees.
Those manufacturing sites with stacks, vents and industrial chimneys etc are required to adhere to strict control regulations. By minimising and regulating the amount of emissions exhausted to external atmosphere it is possible for manufacturers to increase performance output.
We offer stack monitoring typically within the following sectors: –
- Animal Feed Manufacturers
- Automotive Manufacturers
- Brick Manufacturers
- Cement & Lime Manufacturers
- Chemical & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- Food Manufacturers
- Glass Manufacturers
- Landfill Operators (Flares & Engines)
- Metal Refiners & Processors
- Metal Finishing Operators
- Mineral Processors
- Oil & Gas Refineries
- Paper Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Power Generators (Gas, Coal, Oil, Biomass & Alternative Fuel)
- Quarry & Asphalt Plant
- Steel Manufacturers
- Tobacco Manufacturers
- Wood & Wood Based Product Manufacturers
- Waste Incineration & Waste to Energy Plants
For more information on workplace exposure please visit: www.hse.gov.uk/coshh/basics/exposurelimits
We are independent ventilation engineers and we have a wealth of experience within the air sampling market sector.