Quality and Environmental Policy:
Engineered Ventilation Solutions Ltd are nationwide specialists in system design, supply, installation, maintenance and COSHH testing of control ventilation systems for industrial, energy renewal, manufacturing and educational sectors.
We design our ventilation systems are specifically for our clients’ requirements. Together with our approved suppliers we are consequently able to deliver a bespoke ventilation solution for any dust, fume or chemical control requirement. Client satisfaction is our priority; we use quality products and first-class experienced employees and sub-contractors to offer our customers a tailored service .
Our strategic goals are to:
• Respect our clients’ requirements, meet or exceed clients’ expectations and achieve total satisfaction through analysis and monitoring, anticipate future needs and continuously improve the efficiency of our quality management system
• Promote employee satisfaction, development and growth for all employees. Create a favourable climate within the company to promote quality and continuous improvement, the health and safety of our employees and reduce the environmental impact of our practises
• Inform all our employees of our quality and environmental policies and gain their commitment by raising awareness and training in procedures
• Ensure decisions and actions are taken to maintain our high standards of quality
• Promote resource and energy conservation and minimise releases to air, water and land of harmful substances, reduce pollution, emissions and waste
• Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practise
Long term goals include:
• Long term growth and client loyalty
• Maintenence of our high standard of communication with clients before, during and after a contract
• Annual revision of quality and environmental policies, aims and objectives
The Management encourages all its employees and sub-contractors to achieve these objectives, importantly relying on their support and involvement with both personal and communal commitment.
Senior Management will maintain the commitment and leadership quality system and take responsibility for the effectiveness by:
• Establishing a policy and objectives consistent with the strategic direction and context of the organisation
• Communicating the quality, environment and occupational health and safety policies are communicated, understood and applied
• Encouraging knowledge of the process approach and continual improvement
• Confirming that products and services offered to clients’ meet applicable legal and regulatory requirements
• Generating client satisfaction
We will communicate this policy statement upon request to all interested parties as required to ensure there is clarity and transparency with our business approach.
We will review this Quality & Environmental Policy annually or whenever necessary should new legislation/guidance be introduced. EVS encourage comments from employees and sub-contractors; we make similar arrangements for CoSHH and other statutory Risk Assessments.
Further information on general environmental policy can be found here.